1. Do not make adjustments during machine movement.
2. Keep the machine tidy and clean the nail mold frequently. Do not use raw embroidery thread to make nails.
3. After starting, the standby device must be in normal operation before turning the wire-in handle to wire-in nails, and stop wire-in before stopping.
4.Keep the nail knife sharp.
5. During the operation of the machine, you should always pay attention to the temperature rise changes of the friction parts and the occurrence of abnormal noises.
6. Disconnect the power supply first when repairing equipment or electrical appliances.
7.The equipment that needs to be replaced shall use the original specifications.
8. Regular oil lubrication to ensure good lubrication of all lubricated parts. When using a new machine, it is best to perform a large amount of lubrication within 15 days.
9. Do not drive without removing the protective cover.