1. Check whether the power port is locked before powering on
2. Check whether the various parts of the equipment are damaged or fall off during moving and transportation
3. Check the force of the triangle belt driven by the motor
4. Whether the lubricant in the gearbox need to be added
5. Whether the lubricating oil at each pulley needs to be added
6. Without feeding, the machine rotates without load for an hour. Within this hour, we need to observe whether the equipment parts are abnormal or abnormal sounds appear.