1. The cables of the power supply switch configured for the machine tool and the cables used for the main circuit switch must meet the power requirements.
2. Make sure that the protective connecting wire not less than the phase wire section is securely connected to the PE terminal of the machine tool.
3, before the power should carefully check whether the electrical system is in good condition, pay attention to whether the motor is damp.
4. Fill the oil in the oil tank to the oil mark, check and refill it when necessary.
5, each switch and operation handle should be flexible, smooth and easy to use.Check their movements.
6. For the lubrication point, the type of oil and the corresponding oil level, please refer to the lubrication label.
7. Check the motor, gear and other parts for abnormal noise.
8. Check the lubrication of each sliding part. When the machine is working, check the working status of the oil pump to ensure its normal and effective work.
9. Check whether the protective cover and safety protection device are in good condition.
10, check the tightness of the belt, if the belt is too serious wear should be timely adjusted and replaced