Description of JINGU wire nail making machine
UNIWIN Nail making machine is designed for 1-6 inch nails, just feed the wire Q195/SEA1008/ SEA1006/Q235 low carbon steel wire into nail making machine, it will cut the steel wire into nails.
Packaging & Delivery
Nail making machine is wraped by plastic film and put in wooden case to avoid damage during transportation
qingdao, shanghai, tianjin sea port, as you required
1 - 10
To be negotiated
Features of the nail making machine
D80 series is our new designed product with the advantages of :
1. Very low noise, the noise will not let people feel uncomfortable .
2. Nail making machine main parts(Shaft, Cam, Gear) are made of high grade steel with professional heat treatment to ensure nails machine have longer working life and less time maintenance.
3. Auto lubrication: just add the lubricant into the small oil tank, then the machine can lubricate machine parts automatically.
4. Bearing structure and longer lifetime.
5. Each nail making machine will supply related spare parts of nail mould ,nail knife and punch pin, ect.
32# GEAR OIL
DEAMETER OF NAIL (MM)
LENGTH OF NAIL (MM)
Nail making machine process
The whole process of nails production line: wire drawing --- nails making ---polish --- nails packing
The process is to make the nails first by using nail makingmachine, then polish the nails by using polish machine to get the finished nails, last, you can packed in carton or bags by hand. however, if you want, you can also add the wire drawing machine and draw the big wire diameter into smaller size diameter.
1. Q:What kinds of physical and chemical testing you can provide?
A: The physical and chemical testing we provide include:
Chemical composition testing
Physical property testing：hardness test，Tensile performance testing, room temperature impact testing, low temperature impact test
NDT: PT, MT, UT &RT
2. Q: What equipment do you have for NDT inspection?
A: We have ultrasonic flaw detector, av miniature magnetic yoke detector, magnetic detector and penetration detector.
3. Q: Do you have the products in stock?
A: No. All bikes are to be produced according to your order including samples.